Martes, Hulyo 1, 2014

Coffee at work. How do we benefit from it?

Let’s face it, most Call Center employees work during the night and coffee is one of the most essential drink in the call center world. Imagine a Call Center Cafeteria without free brewed coffee or a vendo machine... That would be rough.

 Albeit the fact that coffee has harmful effects on our health, there are also a number of things that you can benefit from it. 

Caffeine can keep you awake during long graveyard shifts and it is also a good source of antioxidants. That means, if you don’t overload with sugar and creamer at your cafeteria, the right amount of coffee can help you keep in shape. Antioxidants are good for our skin too! 

Remember the poster that you see inside the shops of a popular Coffee company? We actually help a lot of people with their livelihood! See? Call center employees and that popular coffee company’s employees both keep their jobs. That’s a perfect example of us helping our economy. Ha! 





Coffee break is also a way of building relationship with your colleagues or perhaps a tool to meet the love of your life? Coffee-ing is the new dating. Remember that we’re not encouraging you to become coffee addicts… everything in MODERATION is good. 


 A cup of coffee a day, keeps an incident report away. 


Enjoy your shift and stay awake! 


TCC 


PS: Cool jobs on this site : http://bit.ly/sykeserecruitmentgiveaway

23 komento:

  1. Never had shortage of coffee from my previous job, it was free. Now that I work from home I get to make my own freshly ground and brewed coffee. :)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. I'm working from home and I always have a cup of coffee beside me whenever I have to extend my working hours till late at night (and sometimes till morning time :-). Coffee is effective for keeping me awake.

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Coffee is really effective but it's important to get enough sleep too. =)

      Burahin
  3. I was addicted to coffee to the point that i don't mind not having anything solid. That was back when I worked in a BPO. Now I am able to control it. :)

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. That's scary. We're glad that you were able to control it.

      Burahin
  4. I love coffee. I cannot live without it. I love it so much that I worked in the coffee industry for some time. :)

    TumugonBurahin
  5. I only drink coffee pag may nag-aaya! Haha!

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. You create memories during coffee dates or coffee breaks. :)

      Burahin
  6. I only drink coffee when exam week approaches haha

    TumugonBurahin
  7. Libre sa tarbaho amin ang kape -yun nga laang e 3-in-1 kaya't walang kontrol sa dami ng asukal. Bagama't umiiwas ako ngayon rito, meron namang umiiinom pa rin ako isang beses isang linggo. Sang-ayon ako sa 'yo: ang masama sa kape e 'yung mga creamer at asukal. Okay naman sana ang kape, 'yung mga 'yun laang ang patalo sa mga gustong magredyus, gaya ko. Actually, sa mga nagwowork out, nakakabawas sa soreness ng katawan iyang kape. Hehe.

    TumugonBurahin
  8. Patay tayo dyan sa 3-in-1! Hindi kontrolado.

    TumugonBurahin
  9. Coffee always played a huge part of my life, whether it's on my day job, or just for any of my sidelines, and even on my blogging rituals. No wonder why it kept me going. Much better from any carbonated softdrinks nor energy drinks at all.

    TumugonBurahin
  10. I can't live without coffee while blogging. It helps the economy too, isn't it?

    TumugonBurahin
  11. I don't drink coffee.. my husband who works in a call center can't live without coffee..

    TumugonBurahin
  12. Coffee is always a great way to start your day as it keeps us awake and at the same time give us chance to socialize with other coffee drinkers.

    TumugonBurahin
  13. I work from home, and even I take my coffee breaks seriously hehehe! Coffee is an absolute MUST for moms like me who wake up early to prepare food for the family.

    TumugonBurahin
  14. I cannot start work without taking my black coffee, no sugar no creamer or milk, just coffee, my favorite is the nescafe gold

    TumugonBurahin
  15. I agree! I only drink Coffee when I need it at work . ;)

    TumugonBurahin